Sell Your Device In Four Easy Steps
Brands We Purchase
Trade-In / Sell
Have you recently upgraded your phone or tablet? Are you finished with that outdated laptop? If so, don’t just toss it in a drawer. Sell it to Renovo instead!
While Renovo is primarily a smart device repair centre, we also accept trades. During our years of industry experience, we have forged lasting relationships with wholesalers and individual clients. This allows us to pay top dollar for your old devices.
Since our experts can fix just about anything, you can get maximum value out of your used devices. Unlike most companies, we even accept “no power phones.” These “dead” phones are of no value to most providers, but Renovo will buy them.
If you want to trade-in your old device, all you need to do is contact Renovo. Follow the link below and input some key information. We will provide you with an instant quote on your trade. You won’t find a better offer or simpler sales process anywhere!
Why Renovo Is Best Solution To Sell Your Phone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Your value is determined based on the condition of your device, any repairs required, it’s capacity, and the current market value and demand for resale.
We purchase smartphones, tablets, Macbooks, and smartwatches. Even broken devices with no power and liquid damage! If a device is not deemed acceptable for purchase we will happily take the device and properly wipe and recycle it for you, and give you a $10 in-store credit.
You can follow these easy steps to wipe your device of all of your personal information, data and confidential content.
When trading in your old Apple device, wiping your data is a must. Failing to do so can make your data vulnerable, leading to some serious consequences. Fortunately, you can complete this process in a few easy steps.
- Step 1 - The first step to wiping your Apple device is accessing the settings menu. After that, you need to simply tap on “General” and then “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Step 2 - Apple has a simple built-in failsafe to prevent accidental or unauthorized data wipes. They will require you to enter your apple ID password or phone passcode. Once you punch in this information, the device will begin erasing all content.
- Step 3 - While rare, errors can occur during this process. For this reason, you must wait to ensure that the data wipe was complete. This should only take a few minutes. You will know that it is finished because the phone will revert back to the original setup screen.
Before trading in your Android device, you must wipe the existing data. This will prevent the new owner from having access to bank accounts, emails, and other confidential information. You can complete this reset yourself in a few simple steps.
- Step 1 - The first step is to open the settings menu and select “System”.
- Step 2 - After opening the “System” menu, simply select “Reset Options”.
- Step 3 - Once in the “Reset Options” menu, you will need to choose “Factory Reset” or “Erase All Data.” The phrasing will vary slightly depending on the age of your phone and the current operating system you have installed.
- Step 4 - After selecting the appropriate menu title in step 3, tap on the “Reset Phone” button.
- Step 5 - The last step to complete the factory reset is to select “Erase Everything.” Depending on your settings, you may need to enter a password to authorize the data wipe.
Once the phone is wiped, you will also need to remove the device from your Google account. The easiest way to do this is to navigate to the “Recently Used Devices” section. Simply click on the phone you are getting rid of and select “Remove.” You are now ready to trade-in your device.
You can ship your device to our office at:
1-4190 Sladeview Cresent
c/o Xcel Source Corp
Once you accept the offer you will be paid immediately via your choice of Paypal or e-transfer.
We do accept chargers however they are not required.